Gifts for MomAny mom will tell you the best gift on Mother’s Day is time with you.
So this year, skip the greeting card.
• Take a walk through a local nature preserve
• Cook a meal for your mom or, better yet, cook it together
• Help her out with weeding the garden or another household task on her list
Mom’s not close by?
• A phone call is always welcome (did I just sound like your mom?)
• Record a video message of thanks with your siblings or her grandkids
• Send her a picture
For this gift, your mom—and mother earth—will be grateful.
Also in (RE)NEWS
You can make a difference in your food waste --and your budget--when you take a look at your kitchen habits.