Sometimes it can be hard to find the delight in life. There is too much distracting us or we're overwhelmed with to-do lists to the point that we can't quite see straight. To help out, we wanted to inspire you to find your own little delights with this list of 14 of our favorite small smile moments:
1. When we run into our friends and neighbors wearing Renewed Apparel. Thanks, Mr. Mayor!
2. When we don't know exactly where we are going, but we know it will be a fun ride
3. When we hear a new song and get to figure out how we want to dance to it
4. When we find the right tool for the job
5. When we find our comfy spot
6. When we experience storage nirvana
7. When the new labels arrive
8. When our teammates check on us
9. When we make new friends
10. When we finally iron out the last tiny details
11. When we get to take the closed-loop idea literally
12. When the team gets to sit down and share a meal
13. When our colleagues coordinate outfits to maximum effect
14. When we share positive recognition
This is by no means an exhaustive list, but we hope it is enough to give you some great ideas. Where can you find a little delight in your day?
It's been 12 years since The Story of Stuff was released and so much has changed in that time. Here are a few changes for good that were driven by the convictions of involved citizens and the demands conscientious consumers.