Inspected, cleaned and restored to Like-New condition
The finest in luxury linen, these exquisite blackout curtains are crafted from fabric woven at Libeco one of Belgium's oldest and most famous mills, for quality craftmanship and maximum light control. The sustainable carbon-neutral factory draws from over 160 years of experience to create their time-honored, eco-friendly products, ones that never go out of style.
- Made of 100% Belgian flax linen.
- Our curtain's 3-in-1 construction offers three hanging options: pole pocket, hanging loops, ring top.
- Curtain features a 100% polyester blackout lining; 100% cotton blackout lining for white colorway.
- Sold as individual panels.
- Mill washed in small batches.
- Boasts the Masters of Linen certification, a guarantee that the linen is 100% made in Europe, from plant to yarn to fabric; the European flax is grown and processed in accord with strict environmental and labor standards.
- 100% natural linen has superlative qualities of breathability, durability, high absorbency, allergen-free and long lasting.
- Curtain hooks included; Round Rings and Clip Rings sold separately. Use with 10 Clip or Round Rings.
Length includes height of pole pocket.
- 50" wide x 84" long
- Side Hem: 1" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" high
- Pole Pocket: 3" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dry-clean only.
Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped free and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.