Inspected, cleaned and restored to Like-New condition
Inspired by the hand-stitched quilts made famous in Marseilles, France, this matelass bedding features a subtle striped pattern for just the right amount of texture. It's crafted with organic cotton that's sourced and manufactured with incredibly low environmental impact for bedding that's healthier for your home and better for the planet.
- Made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Global Organic Textile Standard certified.
- Oeko-Tex® certified. This product is free of harmful toxins and irritants; the production is eco-friendly and does not generate any water, air or noise pollution.
- Duvet features a button closure and interior ties to help keep insert (sold separately) in place.
- Duvet reverses to solid.
- Duvet insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash cold; gentle cycle, wash separately.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach if needed.
- Tumble dry low; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Do not dry clean.
Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped free and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.