Inspected, cleaned and restored to Like-New condition
The Aether AG 85 is the perfect backpacking solution when your primary concerns are carrying heavy loads in ventilated comfort on weeklong, monthlong, or never ending journeys. Now featuring our innovative Anti-Gravity technology and custom fit along with an incredibly robust feature set and a top lid that converts to a functional daypack or summit pack.
- Main: 210d nylon dobby
- Accent: 210d high tenacity nylon shadow box
- Bottom: 500d nylon packcloth
- Removable floating top lid with zippered pocket for storing smaller items
- Integrated flapjacket protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Dual removable ice tool loops with upper cord attachments
- Internal reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3l reservoir
- Dual front compression straps maintain a slim profile and stabilize loads
- Large, dual removable hipbelt pockets, one zippered and one with a cinch closure, keep a water bottle, snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Dual removable side compression straps stabilize loads or can be removed to save weight
- Reinforced cord loops to attach osprey daylite® daypack or alpine pocket
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with whistle for moments when “safety third” doesn’t cut it*
Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped free and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.