Brand Partner Account Coordinator - EU
The Renewal Workshop, Amsterdam
The Renewal Workshop is the leading provider of circular solutions for apparel and textile brands. We are organized around the idea that businesses have multiple responsibilities for generating positive, lasting value. We are here to solve hard problems and to create circular systems that make things better. Our work is to do what is good and right for people and for the planet. We reduce waste and restore value. We create jobs and treat people fairly. We serve customers kindly and work with partners cooperatively. We consciously choose to act with love in what we do and how we do it.
The Partner Account Coordinator role
Our service to our brand partners is something we are really proud of; taking care of our brands is a labor of love and takes someone with patience, great communication and a knack for making people feel heard and taken care of. In order to take great care of our partners we need someone who is an amazing project manager, loves details and creates processes. The person best suited for this role is someone who has worked inside of an apparel or textile brand and understands how brands work.
Typical duties include:
Brand Partner on-boarding
- Managing the Brand Partner on-boarding process to ensure that all steps are completed before partnership begins; signing of their contract, submitting an invoice, as well as conducting onboarding training.
- Confirming sales channels, ensuring product data is transferred, entering them into TRW systems set up via internal process.
- Coordinating approval of the label guide and repair/quality process back to the brands
Brand Account coordination
- Building and creating the systems internally to best track and serve our brand partners
- Being the point person for general Brand Partner's needs to strengthen the business relationship
- Coordinating the bi-annual reporting process with the Brand Partners
- Collaborating with the internal roles who work with the brand partners - sales, production, quality, marketing, technology
- Coordinate and organize branded supplies needed for production (trims, labels, packaging, hang tags)
- Be the liaison for quality-related questions from the production team
- Setting up and deliverin g 2 - 3 webinars / educational opportunities for our Brand Partners on the circular economy in partnership with the US Account coordinator.
- Submitting and managing production requests for new and current Brand Partners
- Listening for and recognizing the needs of Brand Partners and adjusting how TRW delivers services to meet those needs
- Creating ways of showing Brand Partner appreciation
- Maintaining brand profiles for all existing and new Brand Partners
Support Brand Partner Business Development
- Supporting the Business Sales role to help current Brand Partners’ business development
- Supporting the Business Development Support role, retail and e-comm roles to put together strategies for Brand Partners to grow their sales, leveraging TRW's systems and tools
- Supporting the Business Development role on new brand and product assessments
Level: 2 – 4 years experience in project management and apparel/textile brand experience.
Rate: Based on Experience
Job Location: Amsterdam
Position Type: Full time
Travel: some travel required, 5 - 10% of the job
Education & Experience Qualifications
- Two to four years of experience in project management
- Experience working at an apparel or textile brand, familiarity with the product development, sales and sustainability operations at the brand.
- Experience working with many different stakeholders who have competing objectives to achieve goals.
Key Competencies & Technical Skills
- Great attention to detail, loves to track and monitor partner status
- Great listening skills, known for being a good listener and hearing what people need in order to serve them best
- Strategic thinker, able to foresee needs and plan for them
- Great communication skills - supporting MANY stakeholders and communication styles
- Service oriented
- Fluent in English with excellent written English skills as much of the communication is over email
About The Renewal Workshop
The Renewal Workshop is the leading provider of circular solutions for apparel and textile brands. We are helping brands reduce their negative environmental impacts and expand their businesses by adopting circular practices. We offer Apparel and Textile Renewal, Sales Channel Management for Renewed Products, Circular Mapping, Data Collection and Textile Recycling R&D.
Our proprietary Renewal System takes discarded apparel and textiles and turns them into Renewed Products, upcycling materials or feedstock for recycling. We track data on everything that flows through the system offering comprehensive insights never before available on products lifetime value and impact. The Renewal Workshop operates a zero waste circular system that recovers value out of what has already been created as a way of serving customers, partners, and planet.
Any interested candidates please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.