Inspected, cleaned and restored to Like-New condition
Breaking up concrete or breaking a foal, this men's jacket offers the freedom of movement you need to get the job done. Made of wind-resistant cotton duck, the jacket is fleece-lined for warmth. Stretch panels between the shoulders and at the elbows let you swing a sledgehammer or lunge a pushy horse with ease.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold like colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, steam iron shell only
- 12-ounce, 100% ringspun washed cotton duck
- All full swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
- Fleece lining throughout body
- Corduroy-trimmed collar
- Zipper with inside storm flap
- Left-chest pocket with zipper
- Two lower-front pockets
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs
- Inside pocket with hook-and-loop closure and zipper
- Bottom hem bungee
- Triple-stitched main seams for durability
- Back length: large regular: 29.5 inches; large tall: 31.5 inches
Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped free and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.