Inspected, cleaned and restored to Like-New condition
The most voluminous pack in our backpacking line, the Osprey Xenith 105 carries as much gear as you can throw at it for trips of any duration. Our most generously padded pack will keep you comfortable throughout the journey, and Interchangeable hipbelt and harness sizes plus custom molding allow anyone to dial in the perfect fit for them. Trail-focused features like hydration compatibility and Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment ease your journey, every step of the way. Backed by our All MIghty Guarantee, forever.
- Main: 420d high tenacity nylon
- Accent: 210d high tenacity nylon
- Bottom: 500d nylon packcloth
- Floating, removable top lid with top-and under-lid zippered pockets converts to a daylid daypack for side trips from camp or bagging peaks. not available outside the us and canada.
- Integrated flapjacket protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- External hydration reservoir sleeve is easy to access when the pack is fully loaded and accommodates up to a 3l reservoir
- Dual side zips provide easy access to gear stored in the main compartment without removing the top lid
- Two zippered front pockets provide additional storage and organization options
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Front hybrid nylon/stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets store water bottles and more
- Dual side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a slim pack profile when not fully packed
- Dual ice tool attachment points
- Zippered, wide-mouth sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped free and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.