Inspected, cleaned and restored to Like-New condition
Designed by guides and athletes, the Mutant 38 fits perfectly between its bigger and smaller siblings; great for long days in the mountains that don't require setting up basecamp but might require a ledge-bound shiver-bivy. The backpanel sheds snow and easy-to-use ice tool attachment and glove-friendly buckles mean less time fiddling with your pack. With a hipbelt that includes gear loops and stashes behind the pack to provide access to your harness when you need it, plus integrated helmet and rope carry, the Mutant 38 is a nimble and capable alpine machine that fits better and feels more comfortable than what you?™re used to. Whether you're enjoying a North Cascade's classic or getting showered by spindrift in the Canadian Rockies, the Mutant 38 can do everything you need except belay you on the next pitch.
- Main: 210d high tenacity nylon
- Accent: 210d nylon honey comb contrast thread
- Bottom: 420hd nylon packcloth
- Snowshed fabric backpanel
- Dual toollocks with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel daisy chain for additional gear attachment
- Three-point haul system
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Glove-friendly buckles
- Rope attachment and internal compression
- Removable top lid with integraged flapjacket for lidless use
- Top or front of pack helmet carry
- Reinforced a-frame ski carry
- Quick release upper side compression straps
- Lower side compression straps
Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped free and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.