Inspected, cleaned and restored to Like-New condition
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
A single handloomed stripe gives our Amada Pillow Cover its understated elegance. Sewn of cotton linen for a homespun feel, it's made for mixing, matching or going solo.
- Front panel is woven of a blend of 54% polyester, 29% linen, 15% cotton, 1% wool and 1% other fiber; reverse panel is 100% cotton.
- By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn, you're supporting responsible cotton production through the Better Cotton Initiative.
- Yarn-dyed for rich, lasting color.
- Reverses to solid black.
- Zipper closure.
- Accommodates an 18" square insert (sold separately).
- Machine wash.
- Overall: 18" square
- Zipper: 16"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped free and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.