Inspected, cleaned and restored to Like-New condition
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
One of the daintiest and most colorful birds is also the hardest to catch a glimpse of as it flits from flower to flower. The artists in our design recreated every bright detail for this stunning botanical print. The reversible design lets you update the look of your bed in a flash.
- Woven of 95% cotton and 5% organic cotton fibers.
- Duvet reverses to an alternate color scheme with the same pattern.
- Duvet features a hidden button closure with interior ties to keep duvet in place.
- Oeko-Tex® certified. This product is free of harmful toxins and irritants; the production is eco-friendly and does not generate any water, air or noise pollution.
- 200-Thread count.
- Duvet cover and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped free and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.