Inspected, cleaned and restored to Like-New condition
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
The original design for the Puebla Table Throw was masterfully painted by hand to create its signature flowers and vines. Artists in Mexico City use precise brushstrokes in a classic palette of tonal blues to bring the design to life, then it's printed on cotton for lasting style. Layer it with our dinnerware collection of the same name, or our new Jardin Lemon Collection, for a table setting that's a work of art in its own right.
- Made of 100% cotton with 100% cotton backing.
- Oeko-Tex® certified. This product is free of harmful toxins and irritants; the production is eco-friendly and does not generate any water, air or noise pollution.
- By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn, you're supporting responsible cotton production through the Better Cotton Initiative.
- Machine wash.
- Overall: 50" square
- Border: 7.5" wide (all sides)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash warm; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped free and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.