Inspected, cleaned and restored to Like-New condition
Tencel is a perfect, unfussy, sophisticated fabric for your bed. Woven of natural materials friendly to the environment, it makes our shams a conscious choice for your home.
- Front is made with a satin weave of Lyocell, an eco-friendly fiber that is soft, breathable and naturally wrinkle-resistant. Tencel is a quality brand of Lyocell fiber.
- Reverse fabric is 100% cotton satin.
- Tencel is a Lyocell fiber sourced from responsibly managed forests. It is made through a sustainable, closed-loop process that recaptures 99% of all waste.
- 250-gsm polyester fill.
- 310-thread count.
- Sham features an envelope closure.
- Reverses to same.
- Machine wash.
- Euro: 26" square
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped free and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.