Inspected, cleaned and restored to Like-New condition
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
A silk scarf from the 1860s Victorian era is re-imagined in vibrant hues with a contemporary look to create our Duvet Cover's lush, intricate design. Woven of soft cotton, this bedding is a favorite on warmer nights.
- Made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Global Organic Textile Standard certified.
- Duvet features a button closure and interior ties to help keep insert (sold separately) in place.
- Duvet reverses to same.
- Duvet insert sold separately.
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash cold, inside out; gentle cycle..
- Use only non-chlorine bleach if needed.
- Tumble dry low; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped free and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.