Inspected, cleaned and restored to Like-New condition
Originally hailing from Central Asia, 19th-century suzani textiles have seen a revival in recent years. We interpreted the global design for our Zella Collection in an energizing, vibrant palette and printed it on feel-good organic cotton fabric that's environmentally conscious and beyond comfortable.
- Made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Global Organic Textile Standard certified.
- Oeko-Tex certified. This product is free of harmful toxins and irritants; the production is eco-friendly and does not generate any water, air or noise pollution.
- Sham features a side envelope closure.
- 200-thread count.
- Sham reverses to same.
- Sham insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Standard: 20" high x 26" wide
- Flange: 1" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash warm; gentle cycle with like colors.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach if needed.
- Tumble dry low; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped free and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.