Inspected, cleaned and restored to Like-New condition
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
An 18th century palampore floral motif seems to leap from the surface of our Sorrel Pillow Cover. Embroidered flourishes and a pom-pom border make it both stately and charming – a perfect combination when you want to elevate a room with surprising details and textures.
- Front panel is woven of a blend of 68% cotton and 32% linen; reverse panel is 52% linen and 48% cotton blend.
- Sold as set of 2.
- Reverses to solid natural.
- Zipper closure.
- By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn, you're supporting responsible cotton production through the Better Cotton Initiative.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Accommodates a 20" square insert (sold separately).
- Machine wash.
- Overall: 20" square
- Zipper: 19"
- Pom Pom: 0.5"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water, inside out; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped free and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.