Inspected, cleaned and restored to Like-New condition
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
Thin stripes feel cozy and casual, and they mix well with a variety of solids and patterns. Our Wheaton Stripe Duvet Cover is inspired by textiles found in the French countryside and are yarn-dyed for color that's soft and subtle, yet will remain crisp. The all-natural cotton/linen blend is breathable, durable and so cozy that you'll want to stay in bed, just a little longer.
- Made from 55% linen and 45% cotton.
- Yarn dyed for rich and lasting color that wears well over time.
- Duvet reverses to same stripe pattern.
- Duvet features button closure.
- Duvet and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped free and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.