Inspected, cleaned and restored to Like-New condition
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
The Aura AG 65 is the best-fitting, most ventilated and comfortable women's-specific pack ever made for traditional backpacking trips up to a week or more in duration. The innovative AntiGravity suspension makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, which means you'll enjoy every mile more than ever. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket for lidless use, the Aura AG 65 is still the top contender. Backed by our All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
- Main: 100d x 630d nylon dobby
- Accent: 210d high tenacity nylon
- Bottom: 420hd nylon packcloth
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated flapjacket protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and fit-on-the-fly hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3l reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with insideout side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped free and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.