Inspected, cleaned and restored to Like-New condition
The most voluminous women's-specific pack in our line, the Osprey Xena 85 carries as much gear as you can throw at it for trips of any duration. The Xena's legendary load-carrying ability will keep you comfortable throughout the journey, and Interchangeable hipbelt and harness sizes plus custom molding allow anyone to dial in the perfect fit for them. Trail-focused features like hydration compatibility and Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment ease your journey, every step of the way. Backed by our All MIghty Guarantee, forever.
- Main: 420d high tenacity nylon
- Accent: 210d high tenacity nylon
- Bottom: 500d nylon packcloth
- Floating, removable top lid with top-and under-lid zippered pockets converts to a daylid daypack for side trips from camp or bagging peaks. not available outside the us and canada.
- Integrated flapjacket protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- External hydration reservoir sleeve is easy to access when the pack is fully loaded and accommodates up to a 3l reservoir
- Dual side zips provide easy access to gear stored in the main compartment without removing the top lid
- Two zippered front pockets provide additional storage and organization options
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Front hybrid nylon/stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets store water bottles and more
- Dual side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a slim pack profile when not fully packed
- Dual ice tool attachment points
- Zippered, wide-mouth sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped free and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.